What are YOU feeding your pets?
Good news: Life’s Abundance dog and cat food is top quality and even more affordable than many pet store and supermarket brands!
Why is your brand of pet food important?
The right pet food can help your pet live a long, healthy and active life. The wrong pet food can lead to illness and ailments – not to mention expensive and unnecessary veterinary bills! Which kind of pet food are YOU feeding your pet? Here’s how to tell:
1. Get a bag of your current brand of dog or cat food. Look for the Ingredient Statement on the label.
2. Read the first 5 ingredients. They play a significant role in the nutritional make-up of a food.
- What are the protein sources? The primary source should come from quality animal protein, not vegetable protein or grain. Foods that list 2 or more grains in the first 5 ingredients may have more vegetable protein than animal protein.
- What about grains? Two or more grains listed in the first 5 ingredients means your food may have more vegetable protein than animal protein. Grains such as soy, corn, corn gluten and wheat gluten can be difficult to digest, which means less nutrition and more clean up.
- Are there by-products? Some manufacturers consider by-products inferior sources of protein and, depending on the source, they can be difficult to digest.
- What are the fat sources? Some fats are better than others. The primary fat source in dog and cat food should be animal based because animal fats contain a profile of fatty acids that are easily metabolized and thus are generally more available to the body.
Life’s Abundance primary protein is chicken meal. Why? Because chicken meat contains a certain amount of moisture; however, chicken meal is a concentrated source of chicken protein because most of the water has been removed. Therefore, it stands to reason that you get a greater “protein content” in 1 pound of chicken meal versus 1 pound of chicken.
Life’s Abundance lists only 1 grain in the first five ingredients, ground brown rice.
Life’s Abundance does NOT contain by-products.
- Life’s Abundance contains chicken fat.
3. Does your food contain other health-promoting ingredients, such as:
Vegetables, Beet fiber, Antioxidants, Proteinated Minerals, Bacteria cultures?
Life’s Abundance is not only healthy, it is also extremely affordable. If you’re interested in putting your pet on the Life’s Abundance diet, contact us to find out how you can get a free sample!
Why is Life’s Abundance Better?
Life’s Abundance foods are veterinarian-formulated with select ingredients to help your dog or cat achieve optimum health. They use a “fast-cook” process at low temperatures to help preserve the nutritional value of each and every wholesome ingredient. They also maintain strict inventory controls to ensure the quality and safety of thier foods.
Life’s Abundance foods are made with the finest ingredients, including:
- A proprietary blend of vitamins and minerals
- High-quality protein from chicken meal for strong muscles
- An antioxidant system including vitamins A, C and E
- A selection of nutritious vegetables and fruits
- Omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Calcium and phosphorus for healthy teeth and strong bones
- Dietary fiber to help maintain a healthy digestive tract
Since they use only wholesome ingredients, this Life’s Abundance contains:
- No artificial flavors
- No artificial colors
- No corn or corn gluten
- No wheat or wheat gluten
At PetNamesPlace.com, the only thing we feed our pets is Life’s Abundance. Please contact us to learn how it can benefit your pets too!